Have you heard of Amazon Cash?
As Dave Ramsey fans, we are support the philosophy of not having any credit cards. (I realize that is a whole other blog post…) Many people have used online shopping as a reason the keep a credit card (for the “protection” it provides when shopping). Using your bank account or PayPal is perfectly safe online, BUT if you want to find another way to pay for your Amazon purchases- like using cash. Check this out.
Yes, you can use Cash to pay for your Amazon purchases! Basically you get a barcode that is connected to your Amazon account. Then go to a participating store like CVS, GameStop or Speedway- scan the barcode and give the cashier your cash. That cash will be added to your Amazon account. Voila! You can pay with cash on Amazon! Brilliant actually!
And for a limited time, you can get a $10 FREE Amazon credit when you add $20 in Amazon Cash. I think it’s worth a try! And you Ramsey fans can think of it like a virtual cash envelope for Amazon. 😉
What do you think? Will you try Amazon Cash?
Lots of terms/conditions on this one. Here are a couple main ones to note:
- Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on June 12, 2017 and 11:59 pm (PT) July 31, 2017.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August, 31, 2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
Don’t Forget get a FREE 30 day Amazon Prime Trial here.