Thanks for attending a Mission to Save Couponing Class. This page is your Digital “handout” for the workshop. It lists many of the apps, pages on my site and other links that I may have mentioned during the class. Click the links to either sign up or learn more!
Using coupons is an excellent way to save money and stay on budget. But it’s not just about clipping anymore, learn all about the new generation of coupon savings.
First, The “B” Word- Budget
See how to create a Zero Based Budget here.
Sign up to receive a Free Printable Monthly Budget Worksheet.
Ways to Save without Clipping Coupons
- Ibotta Sign Up
- Checkout 51 Sign Up $5 Bonus
- Fetch Sign Up (Use Code D8NGH for $2 referral bonus)
- Shopkick Sign Up
- Drop Sign Up $5 Bonus
- Learn More About ALL the Grocery Rebate Apps
- Grocery Stores: Kroger, Meijer, Giant Eagle
- Retail Stores: Target, Walmart and more!
Paper Coupons are STILL CASH!
- Get a Newspaper Subscription (for a deal)
- Print your Coupons
- Search for Coupons
- “Stack” with apps
- Follow Store Specific Bloggers Online- With Caution!
Be sure to follow Mission to Save on your fave Social Media:
Join my eNewsletter! (Don’t miss a Deal!) The newsletter comes to your inbox twice a week with all the current deals!