Black Bean, Corn and Feta Dip Recipe
This amazing black bean, corn and feta dip has that sweet and salty appeal and is good for you too! It is a crowd pleaser for many palates, plus the sweet vinegar dressing is perfect for salads too.
- 1 15 oz can corn drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained
- 1 5 oz pkg feta cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
Sweet Vinegar Dressing
- 1/4 C Oil
- 1/4 C Vinegar I prefer white. But you can use apple
- 1/4 C Sugar or sugar substitute
- Dash of Garlic Salt to taste.
- Store in refrigerator and shake before pouring.
Drain corn and rinse black beans, set aside
Chop 2 green onions
Combine corn, black beans and onions in a bowl
Drizzle dressing to taste (appox 1/2 cup)
Serve with favorite chips.