Do you have a couple go to dish for pot lucks and celebrations? A few years ago a friend introduced me to this amazing black bean, corn and feta dip. It’s so good that it has become one of my “go-tos”! In fact I often get asked, “Mary are you making the black bean and corn dip?” Plus I have started to keep the dressing on hand because it is perfect for salads too.
Simple Black Bean, Corn and Feta Dip with Sweet Vinegar Dressing
So if you need to bring something to a baby shower or a Super Bowl bash, this is the dip to choose. You just can’t go wrong. It has that sweet and salty appeal and is good for you too! My nieces absolutely love it. It is a crowd pleaser for many palates. And even better, it’s easy peasy! Just watch…
What event would you make this for? (or just for snacking because it’s delish!?)
Black Bean, Corn and Feta Dip Recipe
- 1 15 oz can corn drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained
- 1 5 oz pkg feta cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
Sweet Vinegar Dressing
- 1/4 C Oil
- 1/4 C Vinegar I prefer white. But you can use apple
- 1/4 C Sugar or sugar substitute
- Dash of Garlic Salt to taste.
- Store in refrigerator and shake before pouring.
- Drain corn and rinse black beans, set aside
- Chop 2 green onions
- Combine corn, black beans and onions in a bowl
- Drizzle dressing to taste (appox 1/2 cup)
- Serve with favorite chips.
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!