Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of great tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This linky is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from See Mom Click (Facebook, @SeeMomClick, Pinterest)
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
Your hosts each week will highlight tips from their own sites (we will stay in a similar theme). And then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- I have a love hate relationship with hot glue guns. So I was excited when this DIY Ornament Wreath turned out so well- and not one finger was burned in the process.
- Looking for a fun new Christmas morning breakfast recipe. I just love this idea from Lindsay. Her Chocolate Crepe Reindeer Recipe is sure to be a kiddo pleaser.
- Finally, I have to quote Kasey and Jamie from one of their posts, “So, at the end of the day when you are decorating your house for Christmas, baking cookies, or wrapping presents remember – Everything doesn’t have to be “Pinteresty!” Release yourself from unrealistic expectations and enjoy the JOY of this season” << Love that! Perspective!
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- No Machine Needed Peppermint andy Ice Cream – Snail Pace Transformations
- Mason Jar Lid Christmas Ornament – Pre-K Pages
- How to Make Holiday Potpourri Jars – Rock-a-Bye Parents
Now it’s your turn! Link up your Time Saver, Money Saver, or Life Saver tip!
- Use the “add your link” button below to link directly to the specific page on your own blog. Please limit to just 2 posts each week. Also please no links to affiliate deals or etsy shops.
- Be sure to share the love! Click through on the other posts on the link, pin from the original source and leave a comment here and there.
- By linking on Saver Tips Tuesday you are giving Mission to Save, Pandora’s Deals and Time 2 $ave the right to feature one of your photos on our social media and blogs. Each week the top 3 posts from the week before will be highlighted. We will also be pinning posts from the link on the Saver Tips pinterest board.
- Would you like to be reminded each week when the link is live? Fill out your information here to get a notification email.
- Thanks a bunch for joining in. Link and Learn!