RedLaser is a FREE app available to download for iPhone, Android and Windows phones. RedLaser is a secret weapon for the smart shopper – allowing you to scan or search for items to make sure you have all the information you need, including product details, ratings and price comparison.
I have personally used this app a couple of times and found it really useful. The first time was when our local Kmart was closing. They had a basketball hoop marked down and since we were looking to buy one for our son anyway, we used RedLaser to see if it was a good price. We scanned the bar code and the search results gave us prices online and in stores for the item. Thanks to RedLaser we realized it was actually about a 40% savings, so we scored on the hoop!
Here are a few other RedLaser features:
- Compare prices online and at local retailers, so you’ll know you’re getting the best deal.
- Find out which stores stock what you’re looking for by searching
for a product locally. No need to drive around town searching for what you need!
- Browse product reviews and ratings.
- Buy directly from your phone using PayPal mobile express checkout and you can pick up your item in a nearby store.
- Create shopping lists (or wish lists!) and easily share them with friends and family via email, SMS, Twitter and Facebook.
- Scan a food item to get allergen and ingredient information.
Have you used RedLaser? What are your thoughts on this app?<
Please note: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/RedLaser. However, opinions are completely, and honestly my own. Disclosure policy.