Operation Homefront and our generous partners at American Signature, Inc. would like to thank you our military families by awarding some furniture donations to some deserving military families!
- Must live within 50 miles of an American Signature or Value City Furniture Store
- Must be active duty, rank E1-E6 (ID required)
- Must provide financial verification form validating monthly family income (form will be provided upon selection)
- If selected, must visit your local American Signature or Value City Store furniture store no later than Labor Day, September 3 to pick out your items
- Must sign liability release which includes commitment to not sell, trade or donate furniture to any other party, which includes family, co-workers, friends (release will be provided upon selection)
- Must be willing send a photo of the service member or family with your new furniture within 10 days of delivery or pick up to the designated point of contact (POC name will be provided upon selection)
- Priority consideration will be given to military families with a service member currently deployed or those who have recently returned from deployment.
Simply head on over here to sign up! Operation Homefront will accept registration for this opportunity until August 10, 2012.
Thanks Military Wives Saving!