Coming in April the Starbucks Rewards program is going to be changing. The changes are not drastic, but I think they will be better for those who don’t stop in everyday (cough- hubs!)
Here are the New Starbucks Rewards Program Details:
- Members of Starbucks Rewards will earn 2 Stars for every $1 they spend in participating Starbucks, Teavana and Evolution Fresh stores.*
- Members can also earn Stars for purchasing coffee or tea products at the Starbucks store online or by buying specially marked Starbucks products from your grocery store. Enter the Star code at Starbucks.com/rewards on the packaged coffee from grocery stores to earn Stars.
- Stars are used to track the rewards and benefits members earn in the Starbucks Rewards program.
- Any member that joins Starbucks Rewards has automatic Green status. When a member earns 300 Stars over a 12-month period, they achieve Gold status. After 300 Stars, every 125 Stars you collect can be redeemed for a Star Reward (good for anything on the menu).*
- To maintain Gold for another year, you will need to earn 300 Stars within 12 months from the date you reached Gold.
So what do you think? Better?