Check out this new way to save called Savings Catcher from Walmart. It’s basically like they are doing the price matching for you! This program looks like it’s going to be easy as 1-2-3
- Enter your receipt number: Enter the receipt number and date printed on the bottom of your store receipt. (enter either in the Walmart app or online)
- They compare prices: Savings Catcher scans circulars from top competitors in your area for advertised details that match the eligible items on your receipt.
- You get the difference: If Savings Catcher finds a lower advertised price, you get the difference.
WOW! I can’t wait to see if it’s really going to be that easy! I submitted my first Savings Catcher receipt today. So I will let you know (soon hopefully)!
UPDATE: My first two receipts earned me $5.27 in matched savings! WOW! This could be a game changer peeps! Please I would love to hear your thoughts!
And the list of items to be matched is pretty extensive, I think:
- Most groceries such as cereal, rice and most fruits and vegetables except for: store brand items, deli, bakery and weighed items like meat.
- Consumable items such as paper towels, bleach and trash bags.
- Health and beauty items such as shampoo and makeup.
- Select general merchandise items. (yes Back to School supplies!)
Of course there are some details you will want to take note of like, you can submit 7 receipts week and they can be 7 days old or less. There are also some promotions that will not be included in the matching. You really should read all those details here.
Thanks to Paul from I Heart the Mart for the heads up!