Here is the coupon policy, direct from Marc’s website:
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping, and we make it easy to use them at our grocery stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines and limitations on how coupons can be redeemed at Marc’s:
- We accept two kinds of coupons: Marc’s-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.
- We’ll accept one Marc’s coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
- We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we’ll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
- We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Marc’s accepts all legitimate online coupons that will scan through our registers and can be verified.
- You may use coupons on closeout items
We do not accept
- Computer generated coupons for the sale of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Electronically reproduced coupons
- Coupons that do not have a valid bar code (note: if it won’t scan, they won’t take it)
- Coupons that do not have a valid redemption address
- Coupons that are expired
All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.