- Current Full Kroger Matchups– Columbus/Great Lakes Region and Cincinnati/Dayton Region
- Fuel Points: There are three easy ways to earn fuel points in Kroger stores every day:
- Spending on Groceries (normal exclusions apply): $1 in Groceries = 1 fuel point
- Non-federally funded Prescriptions: 1 Prescription = 50 fuel points
- Double fuel points for Gift Card purchases (normal exclusions apply). For example, $25 in Gift Cards = 50 fuel points. OR by special promotions to earn up to 4x Fuel Points
- Kroger Coupon Policy:
- Unfortunately Kroger does not offer a corporate policy online. Each store’s manager has the right to accept and limit coupons. Be sure to check with your store for details. Also, they do not allow for overage.
- Doubling- Kroger no longer doubles coupons. (There may be a few stores left in CO. but pretty much the doubles are gone chain wide)
- Digital Coupon Policy- Kroger does offer a policy for Digital or eCoupons. Find it here. Policy highlights: digital coupons do not double and cannot stack with paper coupons (digital will over ride paper).
Also be sure to read my Kroger Mega Sale Tips post to save more during these special Kroger sale promotions.