Just Fab sells shoes and handbags for $39.95. But for Labor Day weekend, when you join you get 50% off your first pair making them just $19.95. BUT WAIT! After placing your order you will be offers a Free Subscription of Entertainment Weekly. Opt for a “refund” on the magazine and you will be sent a $25 rebate. So that makes the shoes FREE + $5 Money Maker! That’s my kind of shoe deal!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Just Fab and take the “style assessment”
- Then choose a pair of shoes, boots or handbag to add to your cart (IK hard to choose from the great selection)
- In your cart you will see the Entertainment Weekly offer added as well (if it is different mag, click “pick another” until EW adds to cart. Refund only with EW). Click on the view details button next to it where it says you can get a refund instead of the magazine subscription. Fill out the form and mail it in with proof of your Just Fabulous order. Make sure you print this form NOW, in case it disappears! you will have to have it for the $25 refund!!!
- Order your shoes and pay $19.95
- When they arrive, mail in the form and get your $25 rebate via check!
- Voila! FREE Shoes AND $5 in your pocket!
Please Note: when placing this order, you must accept the terms of the VIP Membership and therefore you are signing up for a “subscription” service via Just Fab. To avoid being charged the $39.95 the next month, make sure you hit “skip this month” by the 5th (box above will show up on left top, when you log in after placing first order). Then cancel the subscription after your first pair of shoes arrives.
I am trying this out myself for the first time with Just Fab. But I have submitted for similar magazine rebate offers in the past. And yes they came. I ordered a pair of riding boots! What did you get?