If you have ever shopped for an Apple product you know that “deals” and price drops are hard to come by. That’s why this offer is considered “HOT”, IMO.
Right now students with an .edu email address can snag a MacBook Air Deal at Best Buy, just $730, reg price is $1000! Here are the details:
- Sign up for the Best Buy College Student Deals program(must have a .edu address). One of the offers is for $100 off all MacBook or iMacs. A promo code/coupon will be emailed to you.
- Purchase this Apple MacBook Air in store at Best Buy (sale price= $849.99)
- Use the $100 email coupon
- Submit in store receipt to Ibotta for a $20 rebate
- Final price= $729.99! (pre tax)
Now my Ibotta offer says it will expire on 8/11. But not everyone will have the same exp. If the Ibotta offer is gone, you can still buy instore or online and get the $100 off. $749.99 is still a great price. I have a MacBook Pro and LOVE it!I am sure an Air would be perfect for a college student.
Thanks My Litter!