September is the time of year when restaurants across the nation team up and ask their guests to dine out and support Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign. Throughout the month, thousands of restaurants nationwide sponsor promotions and fundraisers in their restaurants to raise awareness and funds to help end childhood hunger in the United States. Here are a few of the restaurants participating this year in Dine Out for No Kid Hungry:
- Orange Leaf– Between September 1 and 30, 2013, for every purchase of a limited edition Orange Leaf cup, Orange Leaf will donate $.75 to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign. $1.00 minimum contribution. While supplies last. (some location may offer a coupon for free 3 oz fro-yo)
- Joe’s Crab Shack is offering guests an opportunity to donate to the cause and receive coupons for free items on their next visit. For every $1 donation, guests receive a free kid’s meal; with a $5 donation, a free appetizer; and with a $10 donation, a free crab bucket (on sale now through Sept. 30, 2013).
- Macaroni Grill is also offering guests an opportunity to donate to the cause and receive coupons for free items on their next visit. For every $1 donation, guests receive a voucher for a free Tiramisu with the purchase of an adult entrée; for every $5 donation, guests receive a voucher for a free Antipasta with the purchase of an adult entrée; and for every $10 donation, guests receive a voucher for a free Romano’s Classic Dish with the purchase of an adult entrée (on sale now through Sept. 30, 2013).
- Bruegger’s Bagels will sell coupon books for $5, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the campaign, redeemable for free bagels, soups or sandwiches (some with purchase) through November, a value of more than $25 (on sale now through Sept. 30, 2013).
- CiCi’s Pizza will make a donation for every 32-oz beverage that is sold during the month of September, pledging a minimum of $25,000. CiCi’s will also be doing Facebook and Instagram promotions where guests can upload images of their 32 oz CiCi’s cups, screenshots of their online pledge donations, and more for a chance to be the featured fan of the week where CiCi’s will make a $25 donation on behalf of the fan.
- Brio & Bravo– Through September 30th, donate $5 or more at a Brio or Bravo location and they will give you $5 off your next $15 or more purchase.