You may have noticed that when I post about an online offer, I often mention cash back rebate shopping sites that can save you even more on your bottom line. Usually I talk about Ebates (trusted company, I have been using them for years). But I have recently found a new cash back site that is quickly becoming a fave- BeFrugal.com.
Just like similar sites, start your online shopping experience at BeFrugal.com and search for the store where you want to shop. You will be taken to a landing page where they will tell you how much cash back can be earned and if there are any promotion codes available as well! Click the “Shop Now” button and you are redirected to the shopping page and your purchase will be tracked. The cash back you have earned is paid out via check or PayPal once your balance reaches $25.
What I am finding is that BeFrugal.com often offers a higher cash back amount then some of the other sites. Now cash back % can change (+/-) on any of these sites depending on if they are running promotions. But let me show you a comparison from today:
- Old Navy: Ebates= 2% cash back, BeFrugal= 4% cash back
- The Children’s Place: Ebates= 2.5% cash back, BeFrugal= 5% cash back
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Ebates= 1% cash back, BeFrugal= 4% cash back
- Groupon: Ebates= 3% cash back, BeFrugal= 6% cash back
- Shutterfly: Ebates= 0% cash back, BeFrugal= 8% cash back returning customers, $9 for New Customers!