Before Christmas there was some Freebie deal on Lindt chocolate bars. Since I was in the “gotta-make-creative-teacher-gifts” mind set, this next idea just came to me! We covered the Lindt bar with a piece of paper that had a cut out for the word “EXCELLENCE”. I had my son hand write “You Inspire” right above it. Voila! A simple, cute and profound gift.
Since the end of the year will be here before we know it, I thought I would create a Teacher Appreciation Gift Printable Tag (wrapper) for this idea to give it a more polished look (although the original inspiration with the kiddo’s handwriting is pretty special too).
Here’s how to make it:
- Print the “You Inspire” gift tags here
- Cut the paper at the bottom so it wraps around the bar evenly.
- Temporarily place the printable on the bar and then trace around the word EXCELLENCE.
- Cut out the rectangle you traced.
- Have child sign below the Thank You.
- Attach printable wrapper (A regular school glue stick works well. Just run along two vertical ends of the paper and attach to backside of bar).
Looking for a deal on the Lindt bar too!? Sign up for Shopmium (grocery rebate app). Be sure to use my referral code: GHHAHFTE when signing up; this will get a Free Lindt Chocolate bar offer! But you must use the code at sign up to get the Lindt offer. Read more about Shopmium here.This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content which support this site. Disclosure Policy