The change of season to Spring makes us think about coming out of our home hibernating. It’s time to do some spring cleaning, open up our homes and invite over the neighbors to reconnect.
Walmart is offering a great Stock Up and Save promotion right now to help you save on spring cleaning your home and your person (hello Venus razor for my legs! 😉 ) You know I often talk about how stocking up on great valued items can help you save overall on your budget.
You can purchase any of these popular products listed below at your local Walmart or visit stockupsave.com. Buying now, at a great price, will help you save later!
- Bounty Select-A-Size 12-Pack Mega Roll
- Tide 100 oz. Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Box
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Conditioner, 23.7 oz.
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Dawn Original 75 oz.
- Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Venus Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Gain 100 oz. Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste
Also starting April 11th, You will be able to save even more on these popular P&G items with some great Ibotta offers available at Walmart.
I picked up this great economy size bottle of Dawn dish soap. You know I love to repurpose and find alternative uses for items. This product offers a ton of great uses apart from just cleaning up those dishes. And with such a big bottle size I had enough to try a few ideas. Check out this list of alternative uses for Dawn dish soap.
Dawn Liquid Dish Soap Alternative Uses
- Make Dish Soap Bubbles: mix Dawn with warm water to create your own bubbles.
- Make DIY Ice Packs with Dish Soap: use a resealable freezer bag and fill half full with dish soap. These will stay frozen longer and work great in lunch boxes too.
- Trap Fruit Flies with Dish Soap and Vinegar: Mix white vinegar with a few drops of Dawn dish soap and leave in a bowl on your counter. (Vinegar attracts the flies, soap keeps them put)
- Remove Stains from Clothes using Dawn Dish Soap: Rub a few drops into stains and run through laundry. For really stubborn saints use baking soda along with the dish soap to make a stain removing paste.
- Use Dawn Dish Soap as a Pet Wash: Just like washing the marine life after an oil spill, Dawn makes a great pet shampoo. And may even work to repel insects after the wash.
What other ways have you used dish soap?
Want to connect with Walmart and the Stock Up and Save promotion? Be sure to check out the April Stock Up & Save Event on Facebook, follow Walmart on Facebook and watch for the hashtag #StockUpSave on social media.
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Walmart. All opinions are my own.