Are you looking for ways to save without clipping coupons? Or maybe to make those clipped coupons stretch even further? Grocery “rebate” apps have joined the line up of great ways to stack up the savings – with or without using paper coupons. These apps allow you to earn back even more on your purchases and deposit your savings in a Paypal account, redeem for a gift card or donate to a charity.
- Ibotta Intro or Ibotta Sign Up
- Checkout 51 Intro or Checkout 51 Sign Up
- Shopmium Intro or Shopmium Sign Up (use code GHHAHFTE)
- BerryCart Intro (natural and organic items) or Berry Cary Sign Up
- Shrink, follow instructions here to get $2 Free on sign up!
- SavingStar (some stores work with loyalty card, some submit recipet)
- MobiSave– on this one, be sure to add the offers to your “list” before you go shopping, or else you will not be able to redeem them.
How to Use Money Saving Grocery Rebate Apps
So how do they work? Most of them require you to “verify” your purchases. This is done by taking a picture of your receipt and/or scanning a UPC code for the particular product. Then submit! It’s really that easy! Once your purchase is verified, the rebate savings will be added to your account. With MobiSave it goes straight to your PayPal. With the other’s you can cash out depending on how much is earned. PayPal, Gift Cards and even a good old fashioned check (from Checkout 51) are how you get your money!
Ready to start saving more? Click on one any of the links in this post to get started with each particular app. If you want to start slow, I would choose Ibotta and Checkout 51. If you ever have questions, be sure to join the Mission Savers Facebook Group (it’s a great place to learn more about saving!)