My name is Mary and I am on a mission, a mission to help you save! If you choose to accept and come on this journey with me, you will learn how to save more so you can do more living and give more freely.
Born and raised in Columbus, I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 kiddos, a Jr, and boy/girl twins (you will hear about my 4 fave people quite a bit on the blog!) I have been a bargain hunter for years and first got hooked by rewards programs (like MyPoints that I joined in 2000). In 2010, a friend and I decided to throw our hats into the world of savings blogging. I learned a lot from that first blog and thus found a new passion. My educational background is a BA in Theatre and a Masters in Social Work. And ironically, frugal blogging is a fun way to mix these two seemingly unrelated interests. I am so excited to bring you this new site.
On Mission: to Save, you will find grocery and drug store weekly match ups, printable coupon offers, Facebook freebie offers, details on rewards programs and much more. I also love to teach others how to save and encourage you to see how being frugal can help to stretch your donation dollars too.
Join the Mission: to Save Community!
- Email – Sign up for my FREE daily email updates. You will get one e-mail each day with a list of all the great steals and deals posted for that day.
- Facebook – Become a fan on Facebook and stay current. Some deals are time sensitive and on Facebook I can let you know just when to snag it. I also love how Facebook provides a way for us to have a “conversation” about all things saving! Be sure to “like” Mission: to Save and add me to your “Interests List” so you don’t miss my posts in your feed.
- Subscribe through RSS – Subscribe through your favorite reader to stay up to date with deals.
- Twitter –Follow me @aMissiontoSave to see tweets about deals and time sensitive information.
- Pinterest- I am falling in love with Pinterest! So come on over and see what I’m pinning. And if you see something you like on my site, pin it too!
- YouTube- Often couponing and savings tips can be a little complicated and some more explanation is needed. Check out my YouTube channel as I add education tutorials to keep you on the savings path.
- Google+ – New venture for me. Come give me some +1 love!
I hope you can hear the passion in my “voice”. I am excited for this new journey and am so ready to accept the mission. Are you?! If you want to share a great deal, want to brag about a successful shopping trip or have a question, please contact me at amissiontosave @hotmail .com. It’s isn’t impossible to save, live and give. And I want to help you succeed!
Photo credit: Angie Keiser of 2 Sisters & a Blog