My name is Mary and I am on a mission, a mission to help you save! If you choose to accept and come on this journey with me, you will learn how to save more so you can do more living and give more freely.
Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 kiddos, a Jr, and boy/girl twins (you will hear about my 4 fave people quite a bit on the blog!) I have been a bargain hunter for years and first got hooked by rewards programs (like MyPoints that I joined in 2000). In 2010, a friend and I decided to throw our hats into the world of savings blogging. I learned a lot from that first blog and thus found a new passion. My educational background is a BA in Theatre and a Masters in Social Work. And ironically, frugal blogging is a fun way to mix these two seemingly unrelated interests. I am so excited for you to join me on “my Mission”!
On Mission: to Save, you will find grocery and drug store weekly match ups, printable coupon offers, Facebook freebie offers, details on rewards programs and much more. I will also be sharing tips for saving time, money and sanity as well as recipes and DIY project too! You will see, I love to teach others how to save and encourage you to see how being frugal can help to stretch your donation dollars too.
Join the Mission: to Save Community!
- Email – Sign up for my FREE daily email updates. You will get one e-mail each day with a list of all the great steals and deals posted for that day.
- Facebook – Become a fan on Facebook and stay current. Some deals are time sensitive and on Facebook I can let you know just when to snag it. I also love how Facebook provides a way for us to have a “conversation” about all things saving! Be sure to “like” Mission: to Save and add me to your “Interests List” so you don’t miss my posts in your feed.
- Twitter –Follow me @aMissiontoSave to see tweets about deals and time sensitive information.
- Pinterest– I am falling in love with Pinterest! So come on over and see what I’m pinning. And if you see something you like on my site, pin it too!
- NBC4– Central Ohio Fans, be sure to catch me every Tuesday morning at 6:25 am on NBC4i with Mikaela Hunt for the Top Deals of the Week!
- Subscribe through RSS – Subscribe through your favorite reader to stay up to date with deals.
- YouTube– Often couponing and savings tips can be a little complicated and some more explanation is needed. Check out my YouTube channel as I add education tutorials to keep you on the savings path.
- Google+ – New venture for me. Come give me some +1 love!
- Instagram– This social media outlet gives you a little more of a personal view of my crazy life! 😉
I hope you can hear the passion in my “voice”. I am excited for this journey and am so ready to accept the mission. Are you?! If you want to share a great deal, want to brag about a successful shopping trip or have a question, please contact me at amissiontosave@hotmail .com. It’s isn’t impossible to save, live and give. And I want to help you succeed!
Photo credit: Angie Keiser of 2 Sisters & a Blog