You have decided to accept the Mission- to save for your family (and have more for living life and giving to others). But you don’t know where to start? Here are few posts that will give you basic information to start you in the right direction:
- Couponers Dictionary: Learn the Language of a Couponista
- 5 Grocery Savings Tips: 5 Ideas to help you start saving!
- CVS 101: Learn How to Shop Successfully at CVS
- Walgreens 101: Learn How to Shop Successfully at Walgreens
- Coupon Binder Organization: Watch a Video Tutorial on How to Organize Those Coupons!
- Printable and eCoupons 101: Learn about these great alternatives to the traditional newspaper insert coupons.
You are now armed with the general knowledge. I suggest you start with just one store- make your list and gather those coupons. Don’t worry, each week I provide “matchups” (telling you what is on sale and which coupon to use with it). Once you get the hang of it, you can add more stores into your weekly trips. I am currently covering 16 National (and Local) Stores. Click the banner below to see if your fave is included in my weekly matchups.