They are doing it again! Head on into your local Graeter’s on Sunday 9/18/16 between 3-8 pm to snag Free Greater’s! The offer is for a Free single scoop of Elena’s Blueberry Pie ice cream in a sugar cone.
To help spread the word about The Cure Starts Now and their mission to find a cure to all cancers by focusing on pediatric brain cancer, Graeter’s will be giving away free scoops of Elena’s Blueberry Pie ice cream to customers two times during the month of September.
- One free scoop of Elena’s Blueberry Pie ice cream in a sugar cone
- No purchase necessary (though a donation to The Cure Starts Now would be much appreciated)
- Free scoop available during announced days and times only- 9/18, 3-8 pm
- Limit one scoop per customer per visit
- While supplies last
- At participating Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, and Chicago locations only
And if you made a $5 donation, you receive a gift booklet with over $20 in savings at Graeter’s.
See more details on this offer and Cones for the Cure charity here.
PLUS this year they have added a sweet contest too! Who wouldn’t want to WIN FREE GRAETER’S FOR A YEAR!?!
Here’s how it works:
1. Like the “Cones for the Cure” Facebook page and upload a picture of yourself posing with your Graeter’s ice cream to the Facebook page between 9/8/16 – 9/18/16 (pictures of questionable nature will not be eligible for the contest). You can also tweet your photos and share them on Instagram.
2. All photos must use #conesforthecure to be considered.
3. Pictures are the property of The Cure Starts Now and all sponsors and may be reproduced or used without permission or payment of any kind.
4. Have fun! The more entertaining you are the better chance you have of being mentioned on air by our media sponsors.
5. The top 5 photos will be selected by WLWT and 96 Rock by 9/19/16 for final voting by followers of “Cones for the Cure” Facebook site. The picture with the most “likes” wins. The grand prize winner will receive a Party Pack of ice cream courtesy of Graeter’s. The winner will be announced on 10/1/16 on the Cones for the Cure Facebook page.