Calling all Big Lots shoppers. Starting October 1st- the Big Lots Buzz Club Rewards program is changing- for the better! The best change I see is there is no more minimum purchase required, all purchases will now count toward reaching your next discount offer.
Here are the changes you will notice when the new Buzz Club Rewards® program launches on 10/1/2013:
- More offers, more often.
- Receipt look-up within 30 days of a purchase, regardless of the form of payment, so you never worry about finding a lost receipt (Not available in CA, MA or NJ).
- The ability to login to biglots.com/rewards and see offers just for you!
- No minimum purchase required; a $20 minimum is no longer required for a purchase to qualify–every purchase counts toward the next offer or discount.
And you’ll still get all of these great Buzz Club Rewards benefits:
- Special offers available to members only.
- Advance notice of select new closeouts & buyouts.
- 2-Day advantage so you are the first to know when your print ad is online.
- Exclusive access to VIP shopping events.
If you are already a member, just keep on using your current card- you will be automatically changed over to the new program. Not a member yet? Join the Big Lots Buzz Club here and get in on the savings! See more details on these changes here.
I was compensated by Big Lots for this post. All opinions are my own and, yes, I shop at Big Lots!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content which support this site. Disclosure Policy